Poisoning means administering poison or poisons substance to (a person or animal), either deliberately or accidentally. It is taking a substance that is injurious to health or can cause death.
1. Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported that Nabi ﷺ said: If anyone drinks poison, the poison will be in his hand (on the Day of Judgement) & he will drink it in Hell-fire & he will live in it eternally.
[Abu Dawud: 3872; Book. 29; English Book. 28; Hadees. 3863]
2. Narrated by Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه that Nabi ﷺ said: Whoever drinks poison & kills himself, will be sipping it in the fire of Hell forever & ever.
[Ibn Majah: 3588; Book. 31; English vol. 4; Book. 31, Hadees. 3460]
3. Hazrat Aamir Bin Saad Abu Waqqas رضي الله عنه heard from his father that Nabi ﷺ said that anyone who eats 7 Tamar (تمر) (dates) daily, which grow between these two lava plains (two Madinah (المدينه) mountains) empty stomach, early morning, than till evening, will not be affected with poisoning (سم) & black magic (سحر) (witch craft) & If eats at evening will be safe from poison (سُمٌّ) & black magic (سحر) (witch craft) till morning.
[Muslim: 2047 A; Book. 36; English Book. 23; Hadees. 5080]
4. Hazrat A'isha رضي الله عنها says that Rasoolullah ﷺ guided that, The Ajwah dates of 'Aliya' contain healing effects & these are antidote (for poisoning) if eaten early morning.
[Muslim: 2048; Book. 36; English Book. 23; Hadees. 5083]
5. Hazrat Saad رضي الله عنه says that Rasoolullah ﷺ guided that eat 7 Ajwah (عجوة) (dates) early morning empty stomach, that day, the person will be saved from poisoning (سم) & black Magic (سحر) (witch craft).
[Bukhari: 5769; Book. 76; English vol. 7; Book. 71; Hadees. 664]
6. Hazrat Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنهما says that Nabi ﷺ underwent Hijamah (الحجامة) (Wet Cupping) because of pain due to poisoned meat.
[Hasan Ahmed 1/305]
7. It is mentioned in Abdul Razzaq that In Qazawah khybre, Nabi ﷺ was poisoned by a Jewish woman in roasted meat of sheep, He ﷺ underwent Hijamah at 3 point on the kahil, (upper part of back) (It is believed that 1st cup was applied on Kahil (upper back), 2nd behind the heart (at the left of kahil), & the 3rd was either a little bit lower to this point or on the right side of the kahil, Allah knows the best).
[Musannaf Abdul Razzaq]
8. Narrated by Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه: A Jewish presented a poisoned sheep to Nabi ﷺ but He ﷺ did not interfere with her. Abu Dawud said: The Jewish who poisoned was sister of Marhab.
[Abu Dawud: 4509; Book. 41; English Book. 40; Hadees. 4494]
9. Narrated by Anas Bin Malik رضي الله عنه: A Jewish brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for Nabi ﷺ who ate from it. She was brought to Nabi ﷺ & He ﷺ was asked: "Shall we kill her?" He ﷺ said: "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Nabi ﷺ.
[Bukhari: 2617; Book. 51; English vol. 3; Book. 47; Hadees. 786]
10. Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrated that Nabi ﷺ said: “Whoever recites three times when reaches the evening:
Translation: ‘‘I seek refuge in Allah’s Perfect Words from the evil of what he created; no poisonous sting shall harm him that night.”
[Tirmizi: 3604 B; Book. 48, English vol. 6; Book. 46, Hadees. 3604]
11. Narrated by Abul Yusr رضي الله عنه that Nabi ﷺ used to supplicate: (for safety)
Translation: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from my house falling on me, I seek refuge in Thee from falling into an abyss, I seek refuge in Thee from drowning burning & decrepitude. I seek refuge in Thee from the devil harming me at the time of my death, I seek refuge in Thee from dying in Thy path while retreating & I seek refuge in Thee from dying of the sting of a poisonous creature."
[Abu Dawud: 1552; Book. 8; English Book. 8; Hadees. 1547]