Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are swollen veins & muscle around your anus or in your anal canal. The anal canal is a short, muscular tube with blood vessels that connects your rectum (back passage) with your anus. Piles can develop when this tissue becomes swollen, possibly as a result of straining while passing the toilet. Sometimes, piles can be painful & bleed if the rectal veins get ruptured or become damaged.
1. Hazrat Alqama Bin Aamir رضي الله عنه says that Nabi ﷺ said: “For you Olive oil (زيت الزيتون) is present, use it, in eating & massage because it is beneficial in Bawaseer (البواسير)” (piles).
[Kanz al-Ummal: 28295]
2. Hazrat Uqba Bin Aamir رضي الله عنه says that Nabi ﷺ said: For you Zaitoon blessed tree oil is present, treat by it so that it cures Basoor (الباسور).
[Abu Nu-aim/Al-Tibb Al-Nabawi: 463]
(Basoor is piles).
3. Hazrat Abu Darda رضي الله عنه says that a dish full of Teen (التين) (Anjeer) was presented to Nabi ﷺ once & Nabi ﷺ said us, to eat it & further said: If anyone asks me, that any fruit has been sent from Jannah (الجنة), so I will say, this is the fruit, (teen) & yes it is from Jannah (الجنة) & is amongst the dry fruit of Jannah & also said, eat it, & it is a cure for piles (البواسير) & arthritis (النقرس).
[Ibn Abu Bakr Al Jauzi / Al-Tibb Al-Nabawi Harfutaa]
4. Hazrat Abu Zar رضي الله عنه also narrates the same above, with difference in some words.
[Kanz al-Ummal: 28280]
5. Narrated by Imran Bin Husain رضي الله عنه that (I had) piles, so I asked Nabi ﷺ about the Salah (prayer). He said: "Pray while standing & if you can't, pray while sitting & if you cannot do even that, then pray lying on your side."
[Bukhari: 1117; Book. 18; English vol. 2; Book. 20; Hadees. 218]
The detail given below is according to Ulama & Islamic Scholars & not from Hadees.
|Surah Al- Sharh: 1 to 8||سورة الشرح: ١ إلى ٨|
|Surah Al- Feel: 1 to 5||سورة الفيل: ١ إلى٥|
Anyone suffering from piles should recite full Chapter 94 (Surah) Sharh in first Rakaat of Sunnah of Fajar Salah (Namaz) & should recite full Chapter 105 (Surah) Feel in the second Rakaat in the same Salah.
[Cure of our worries from Holy Quran, by Maulana Muhammad Shafique page. 34]
Recite the above verse of chapter 76 (Surah) Dahr verse no 13 & blow on the arm.
[Cures from the Quran a pocket Book by Muhammad Elahi page. 105]