You can confirm the references of Hadees at:
2. Al-Maktab al-Shamilah (المكتبة الشاملة) also.
You can visit my website at
or blog at
All diseases are curable:
Bukhari 5678; Book no. 76; In English volume no. 7; Book no. 71; Hadees no. 582. Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no.3865.
Allah Ta’lah has send all the diseases on earth
Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no. 3865.
The diseases and cure of the diseases, both are sent by Allah Ta’lah.
Ibn Ma-Jah: 3865; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4; Book no. 31, Hadees no.3469.
Means all diseases are curable.
Never say that following disease is not curable,
But say, we do not know the cure and Insha -Allah we will search the cure of it.
Because Allah Ta’lah have send the diseases on earth with its cure, go and search.
1. Narrated by Abu Khizamah رضي الله عنه that Nabiﷺ was asked ‘Do you think that the medicines with which we treat ourselves,
the Ruqyah by which we seek healing, and the means of protection that we seek, change the decree of Allah at all?’ Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said: ‘They are part of the decree (order or decision) of Allah”.
[Ibn Majah: 3563; Book. 31; Eng vol. 4; Book. 31, Hadees. 3437]
2. Narrated by Abdullah رضي الله عنه that Nabi ﷺ said, “Allah does not send down any disease, but He also sends down the cure for it.”
[Ibn Majah: 3564; Book no. 31; English vol no. 4; Book no. 31; Hadees no.3438]
3. Narrated by Usamah Bin Sharik رضي الله عنه that, “I saw the Bedouins asking Nabi ﷺ is there any harm in such and such, is there any harm in such and such?’ Nabi ﷺ replied to them: ‘O slaves of Allah! Allah has only made harm in that which transgresses the honor of one’s brother. That is what is sinful. They asked Oh! Rasoolullah ﷺ is there any sin if we do not seek treatment?’ Nabi ﷺ replied: ‘Seek treatment, O slaves of Allah! For Allah does not create any disease but He also creates with it the cure, except for old age.’ They asked, Oh! Rasool Allah ﷺ, what is the best thing that a person may be given?’ He said: ‘Good manners”.
[Ibn Majah: 3562; Book. 31; Eng vol. 4; Book. 31; Hadees. 3436]
4. Narrated by Abu Al-Darda رضي الله عنه that Nabi ﷺ said, Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful.
[Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; English Book no 28; Hadees no. 3865]
5. Nabi ﷺ said, Allah has not sent down a disease except that He also sent down its cure; whoever knows it (the cure) knows it, & whoever is unaware of the cure, he is unaware of it; while those who are ignorant of the cure are ignorant.
[Mustadrak Hakim; Al-tibb: 8266]
1. Due to Nazar (evil eye), Sehar (black magic), Destination.
3. Imtihaan from Allah Ta’lah (aaz’ma’eesh)(Trail)
4. Faulty eating habits (like eating too much or eating combinations of many food items at one time)
5. Not following Sunnats
6. From Allah Ta’lah
7. To increase the Darajat (from Allah Ta’lah) (for promotion in this world & hereafter)
8. Negligence of Tib-e-Nabawi ﷺ. (Medical science of Nabi ﷺ).
9. Eating Haraam (or earning is haram) (or improper way of earnings)
10. Troubling others
12. Uttering Bad-words or Harsh words
13. Not following Parda properly (Hijab)
14. Doing Zina (prohibited way of sex)
15. Not offering Salah (Namaz), Zakaat, Hajj etc.
16. Not keeping proper cleanliness.
17. Not doing Istanja (not wash of genitals after toilet etc)
18. Not taking bath after sex or other Farz Gusal (obligatory bath)
19. Not Keeping Fast
20. Due to mischief of Shaitaan or Jinn
21. Due to bad deeds, thought, Intentions & etc
22. Due to not following rules on intercourse.
23. Due to improper sleeping habits.