1. Its Arabic name is seyyal.
2. Hindi name is Babul.
3. It is famous for its gum.
4. Latin name is Acecia seyal and Acacia nilotica.
5. There are many types of it, some have thrones and are throne less.
1. This is a plant, under which Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم took an oath, with his companions, and (this is mentioned is Quran chapter No. 24. As "BAIT AL RIZWAN”.
It is rich in tannins, little crude protein, crude fibers, lignin, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, nitrogen & etc.
1. It is good in sexually transmitted diseases.
2. Helpful in cough, typhoid fever.
3. Maintains general health.
4. Good for post delivery (After delivery).
5. Increases sex.
6. Use in toothpaste or brushing teeth as miswaak.